Monday, May 12, 2008

Changes...

since the day he shouted at me, i noticed changes in him.
perhaps, it might be the problem in me. everytime when he start to talk louder, the picture of that day will dash across my mind. i dunno why, but i'm afraid. i dunnno what i'm afraid of, but i'm juz feel that, he started to change. attitude.

I prefer the old him. i understand that, there are things that u can start all over again, but there are also things that no matter how hard u work to compensate it, it juz couldn't work.

juz now, i hugged him. he told me to greet his mom for mother's day. so i told him that my phone cannot type chinese word and he say juz a few english words his mom can still understand. but i dun have his mom's phone number. so i juz use his phone to type, in english. He asked why do i wanna use english seems i'm using his phone to send. I should've used chinese. Isn't it the same thing? I mean, if u say that ur mom can understand a few english word, what's the big deal if i use the phone to send the message in english? He said that i'm stupid and started to be impatient.

He's no longer tolerating and patient. Does it mean that, something has changed? Yea, perhaps...

I love You, my Leong Leong Moi... but not the recent one. Not the matter of tolerating your "new attitude", but, i'm afraid something would change permanently, once you'd adapted to it.

I'm not angry cuz u didn't apologize, i'm not crying cuz u made me angry...
but i'm sad cuz u'd somehow changed.

If you'd changed, who else can i talk to? if we'd changed, will the great and immortal memories keep our distance away?

I can't afford to lose you as a person i love.
However, it's more difficult for me to believe and accept that changes will do us apart.

I told myself that i should let go, so that we can at least remain friends.
But can I? Can i really turn myself away from you?

We'll both change, perhaps I should've expected it.

No comments:

Post a Comment