Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I went to Pavilion alone today, to buy Actz's birthday present. I bought the Air Jordan XX3 (4c size) for him cuz he's a big big fan of AJ. he wanted to use it as a key chain... :)
(he was having his exam that time, that's why i can have the time to sneak out to get a present for him!)

I didn't want to let him know actually, but.. sigh.. I juz couldn't help to show him!!! When we get home, he surfed e-bay and looked at AJ sneakers and i, having told myself not to show him before his birthday, have then showed it to him!!!! Gosh... I don't understand why am I like that!!!! Luckily, he is those kind of person that doesn't really mind to receive his birthday present earlier and has always told me that if I show him earlier, I made him happy for a few days more out of his entire life... Lol~~~

And now, he has 5 AJ sneakers ( 4 adult size and 1 children size + another 2 which is not within the AJ series, but is still AJ shoes... (he never wants to wear the 4 though)

tmr, we'll go to tunehotel cuz my bro is coming back to m'sia. *weeeee*
Actz is having an 8am exam tmr.. it's soooooooooooooooooo freaking early.. i don't know what time is he going to wake up... lol..

*we had Domino's pizza for dinner AGAIN~~*

No comments:

Post a Comment