Wednesday, September 30, 2009

earthquake


I was sitting in front of my computer, facebook-ing + doing sm revision.
suddenly, my chair was shaking. i tot it was Actz who shakes my chair. turning back, nobody was behind me. i tot it was some kind of.. illusion...

looking back on my computer, i realized that the chair is stil shaking. i tot i was shaking my legs, but i didn't! i tried to sit still, it's still shaking.

maybe... the legs of my chairs are not even? i tried to sit on Actz's chair. it's still the same! STILLLLLLLLLLLLL SHAKINGGGGGGGG!!! i tot it was some 'dirty' thing.
i looked into Actz's laptop (hibernation mode).. nth was behind me, yet, i can still feel the vibration! my body was 'slightly' swaying, at least, it was wat i saw from the laptop screen...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well, after all, it was an earthquake.. lol..
CNN reported that 'Deadly Tsunami hits Samoa Island'!
A magnitude 8.0 quake strikes near Samoa Island.
Quake struck at depth of 7.4 miles, triggered three 5-foot tsunamis.
Peace be with them.
Amen.


A damaged boat washed up inside a building in Pago Pago, American Samoa. 


A truck is left embedded in a damaged building in Pago Pago following the tsunami late Tuesday. 


The tsunami wave hit right in the middle of the harbor of Pago Pago, the capital.

A man tries to get into his flooded house in Hoi An in the central Vietnamese province of Quang Nam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment