Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tuesday 27 Oct'09

Iwas locked outside my room yesterday. waited for 3 hours for Actz to finish his class, then i can open my room..

during the 3 hours wait, i cleaned the kitchen's shelf, cooked red bean soup n etc.
oh yea.. our b.fast was home-made‘皮蛋瘦肉粥’!! Actz said he likes it! =)  personally, i like it 2! hehe..

after he came home, i got into my room n get ready --- to MIDVALLEY!! suppose to go Brickfields at nite to certify my docs for CLP, but Anne said she can help me to let her mom/ bro certify my docs for me, if i can pass her my docs within this week (as her family are in Muar).saved RM20~~ thanks God! =)


we watched Whiteout after our lunch at Kim Gary.


dinner was red bean soup + chicken pies + egg tarts + chicken floss wif lotus pie

No comments:

Post a Comment