Monday, March 7, 2011

TRUST GOD FOR HIS GUIDANCE

saw this facebook post by Rev. James Wong.

it hits just on my face.

what we, or to be precise, "he"
has been worrying about all these while.
we just need to trust GOD for his Guidance.

Reflecting the past,
ever since i took up the LAW course,
and for all the while when i was walking down the LAW course's path,
it wasn't easy AT ALL.
How many times i cried in front of the webcam, telling my parents that i wanna give up.

How many times i told my parents that i can't continue and begged them to save up the money for my brother's education fund.
How many times i blamed myself for choosing this road.
How many sleepless night that i've used to prepare myself for the exams
How much enjoyment have i sacrificed to bury myself in the books.
I thought i wouldn't make it this far. 

BUT
what brought me to what i achieved today was
my RELIANCE on HIM
as mom always tell me.

AND NOW
the decision to enter a marriage and to continue walking down the road
involves not only me and GOD
this becomes a lil' more complicated
it's a triangle relationship
and GOD shall be the center of this relationship.



our relationship could only become energized and solidified when the two points at the bottom are joined to a mutual third point that is held by God at the triangle’s apex. The sides of the triangle thus represent the bond that each of the marriage partners have with the Divine. Now while it is true that “he who joins himself to the Lord becomes spiritually one with him” (1 Cor. 6:17), our spiritual union is a constant journey to become closer and closer to God. An equally yoked relationship where each partner is pursuing a journey to unite himself or herself with God also brings the couple closer together as is represented by the greater proximity of the sides of the triangle as one gets closer to its apex.

No comments:

Post a Comment