Tuesday, December 13, 2011

13.12.11

pictures edited by cassandra




The long-awaited proposal was finally fulfilled.

Honestly, I did not expect it to be on this day.
I thought it was only a gathering dinner for his fren's belated birthday celebration,
and a gathering for them to play monopoly.
I enjoyed the night and fellowship.

When he asked me to take-over his place to play the monopoly,
I thought he need to go to the Gents.
Perhaps I was drown in the monopoly board game.

I did notice that he ask Soong to go to the front..
but I did not give much attention to what he was trying to do.
even when Soong came in and tell us that
"Nyap asks u guys to go to the front"
I was still playing with the monopoly,
and only after a while that we move our steps.

When I went to the front,
I saw a fren standing at the main door.
The first thing that came across my mind was..
"Oh my God.... is there anything happened to him?"
Out of a sudden, i saw a bunch of flowers and he appears.
I can't really react at that moment, and my head was blank.
and then, I  realize he was trying to make a proposal.
I was a bit shy.
and the next thing was..
"Gosh... I've just took my shower and removed my makeup!"
I always wanted my marriage proposal to be recorded.
So now should I still ask for it to be recorded?

Well, thank God that andrew did record it for us.
the first reaction, the true reaction.
Here's the video link:  13.12.11 - marriage proposal

He knelt on one leg,
with flowers and rings in both his hands.
He wore a custom made t-shirt,
with pink colour words "嫁给我lah..." printed on it.
I was then asked to change the t-shirt that he prepared if I accept his proposal.

He did not say the words out.
but to me, it's better than just saying the words without reducing it into writing
I like things to be in black and white.
so that I will feel more secured.


documentary evidence always have more weight than oral evidence,
ain't it?


Thanks to all the friends who share our happiness
and thanks for the blessings.
and thanks to Cassandra who sincerely share my joy.. and kept shouting
"啊。。。 我很开心哦。。我很开心哦。."



- and , we took many funny pictures after the proposal -

No comments:

Post a Comment