Saturday, April 11, 2009

I miss my sister...
the old cute sister
who i knew
she loves me much
who will always share
her sadness and happiness with me
who needs me
to put her to bed everynight
who will always
listen to me
who can just easily
forgive me when i scold her
who loves to
stick with me
who used to
take the same food
and eat the same thing
as i did...


I've once told her
"Sis, can u stop growing?
I'm afraid that when i come back from Uk,
you'd changed alot...
I can't recognize you,
and you'll no longer need me... "

Still remember the every first time:
-when i hug my lil' sister
-when my lil' sister starts to sleep with me
-when my lil' sister starts to call me "jie jie"
-when my mom starts to fed her with baby food
-when she learn to take her first step
-when she first learn to take shower without any help
-when she took the baby bottle and fed me with the milk
-when her fingers were hurt
-when we came out with our sisterly song...
-when we quarrel
-when she knew that i'm about to leave to KL, pictures she drew for me
-when she wants to sleep at my bed, the notes she left for me
-when i first left her to study in KL, she tried to hold her tears so hard...
-when she starts to turn into a young lady, i was there with her
- and many other first time...


As time past,
people grow...
time will never stop,
things will never be the same..

My sister
is no longer the same old her...
she has her own way of doing things...
she no longer needs me...

I miss you,
Melissa...


No comments:

Post a Comment