Saturday, April 25, 2009

LIFE IS FRAGILE

Life is so fragile.
anything could happen,
anything could take away life.
just ANYTHING.

Wonder how a person feel,
when death is so near to them.
fear? peace? sad?
I dislike it
when death makes lovers apart.
I dislike it
when death makes families apart.

However,
DEATH
is expected,
ain't it?
it's a life cycle.

no matter how unacceptable it is,
death is expected,
thus,
should be accepted.
with a peaceful heart?
i'm not sure.
for more or less,
it's a pain to lose.

CANCER
why this terminology?
why this cause?
why must it comes near to the people around me?
why must i know it almost every time when my exam is near?
why must all my beloved suffer from it?
WHY?
i wonder why.

GOD,
please heal,
please cut it off,
make it stop.
cut the root.
I humbly pray.
Amen.

1 comment:

  1. bibi...
    i pray for all of them as well ya...
    love u muchie..

    muackz...

    kaleong.

    ReplyDelete