Thursday, May 14, 2009

Worst day ever...

waking up from my dream, i heard the door bell rang.
i dun wanna go down, but it's just too noisy.
After answering the first door bell, i wanted to put my head back to bed.
Unfortunately, the door bell rang again.
Just hafta go down to answer it, again.

I on my comp, and it was stil fine.
After some time, it hangs.
So, I restart it.
It's not up to me to choose, it just couldn't boost to Windows.
I have an assignment which was done 3 weeks ago, need to be passed up before Friday.
I prayed. I cried. I kneeled. I called mom.
God knows how desperate I was.
Nothing happens.
Bro called and ask me to bring it to Uni's computer centre.
Thinking that they will help me, i went.
From the Law Building, every floor i went, spent about an hour thr.
Then Northumberland building, I walked through buildings by buildings,
Then Student Union IT support centre, telling me wat things appeared on the screen which i can even read it by myself,
Till PC World in Kingston Park.
What was it after all???
This : £70 to repair, + £50 to change hard disc +£100 to recover my documents (does not guarantee will success and need AT LEAST 3-4 days) = £220

£149.97, i can get an ASUS computer.

I went to Tesco in Kingston Park.
I dunno how to get to the opposite station, so I took the same direction metro to airport.
On my way back from airport, guards checked ticket.
I bought my ticket, return ticket.
When things wanna go WRONG WRONG WRONG on that day, you just couldn't predict how worst your day can be.
I dunno where is my ticket!
Guard said : "I need you to get down on the next station."
I found it, after i went down from the metro.

I decided to redo my assignment in the Uni library.
I brought the book, cheese twist, water and some papers..
I'd prepared to have my night in the library.
AGAIN... something happened.
where's my question paper???!?!?!!?!?!!?
So, from the library, i walked home again.

I'm exhausted. I really am.

Strawberry Jam came. I din bring my tampoon.
yesterday, it dun wanna come.
day before yesterday, it also dun wanna come.
2 days before yesterday, it also dun wanna come.
makes me eat eat eat eat eat.. non-stop eating.

and today, I ate nothing else.
other than the choc milkshake i bought at Haymarket station because i need coins to buy ticket,
and a few of cheese twist i bought from tesco.
I dun feel hungry.
because i'm tired.
i dun feel good.

and i need your gooden bear hug.

1 comment:

  1. hehe.. bibi so cham...

    i sayang u ya...

    the best will come after worst...
    :) muackz..

    ReplyDelete