Saturday, May 30, 2009

wonderful miracle

baby.. just wanna tel u, i love you.. so so much... n i'll continue to love you as long as i can live to love you..
you've been such a wonderful miracle in my life, n i really can't imagine my life without you..
n im really grateful tat our relationship can be maintained till this very day..
i can't wait til the 28 days later, to see you n live my life with you once again.
i pray that we'll be together forever, cuz it's really a blessing for me to have such a good man like you in my life.
no matter what might happen in the future, u're always the dearest one, at least, for all these years, you really are...
IRREPLACEABLE
this is your position in my heart, my mind, and my soul.
thank you, for being so loyal to me.
thank you, for you love me for who i am.
thank you, for listening to me.
thank you, for being with me.
thank you, for being my soulmate.
I LOVE U.

1 comment:

  1. hehe...
    u copy from msn o to msn?
    hehe..
    i love u too... i;m lucky to have a gf like u :)

    muackz... love u ...

    ReplyDelete