Friday, June 12, 2009

20 May 2009- 2 June 2009


I had been experiencing God's wonderful grace and love throughout the whole period of my final exam.


it was such a tough time, yet, God had never let me walk through it alone.


Just like what HE had promised, HE see me throught the seasons, covered me with HIS hands.

I looked to him, I wait on HIM.


Of course, there were time when i felt helpless and i cried my lung out, there were time i doubted, 'why am i still doing these??', and there were time when i felt that, giving up would be easier, at least it will not draw me to the point of insanity.


Mom was there. Indeed, she IS always there. telling me to look to our Almighty Abba Father. For He is a loving Father, my Shepherd, my Provider.


I can ask for strength, wisdom, power, knowledge and health.


when i call upon his name, he answered every single prayer i made. because, He thinks that the time was right. when i ask for HIS will to work in me, HE'll grant me the rest.


when i was so so lost, he pointed me to the bright way.

when i was very confused, he clear my doubts.

when i was very uncertain, not knowing what i was reading, not knowing whether my concept about certain topics were right, HE assigned people (property 2 and EU law lecturers, and Uncle Yinsoon for company law) to guide me, to assure me.


Dear Father God, i want to thank U.

Thank U for all the blessings.

thank U for all that U'd provided me with.

and most importantly, thank U, for you had given me a God-fearing mom, a mom who is and will always be there for me, telling me to look to you.

Thank U Father God, for U had given me a supportive parents, supporting me in all that i do. Thank U father God, for U had given me 2 lovely siblings, who loved me so much, and i love them alot.

Thank U Father God, for U had given me a heart that knows how to love my family.

Thank U Father God, for you had given me the man, my soulmate, who shares my laughters and tears, holding my hands through joys and hardships.

Thank U Father God, for U'd really blessed me abundantly.



p/s: i'll sing to YOU Lord, a hymn of love, for YOUR faithfulness to me. i'm carried in everlasting arms, YOU'll never let me go. THROUGH IT ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment