Friday, June 12, 2009

05June 2009- 10 June2009

Sunday morning (6June2009), Amos brought me to Woksoever for buffet. this is my 1st plate of food. I ate some salmon, too!
The 2nd plate at Woksoever. dessert were coconut pudding, 西米露, and oranges. Not bad.. :) Thanks, didi..




The dinner of the day i arrived Hull, just the day Amos finished his last paper. this is pork wif 木耳 and 香菇. Very nice!




these 2 pics are the very very yummy chicken wing we baked... REALLY NICE!!
Summary of my trip to Hull:
- spent valuable time with my dearest bro. watch shows and series together, it's really good to have someone to talk about the thing tat u watch. angry together, scold the characters together, laugh together. 家族诞生 and Gossip Girl were the tv programmes that didi introduced me, and i introduced him the new HK series, Immegration Department.
- some of the nites, didi went to work. so i waited him at home, and he'll always give me a call when he finished working, while waiting for supper. :) when he's not around, i helped with the cleaning of his room and arranging sm of his stuff.
- didi gave me the 雪耳and 龙眼干, marinated pork rib, and i took his maggie.. hehe..i knew he loves his maggie very much, yet, he stil let me to have them.. thanks didi.. :)
- jie jie love you, didi.. muackz..

No comments:

Post a Comment