Saturday, February 6, 2010

That night.

had a good talk on Wednesday night.
it has been a long while that we didn't have such conversation,
telling each other the feeling deep down inside our heart.


something he said that touches my heart:
- as I keep saying that how i feel is not important, as long as he is happy, that would suffice. I knew that all these while, he'd been longing to have a happy reunion with his high-school buddies. yet, jealousy attacks though i clearly know that i wont be envy or need him to be by my side when i'm back to tawau.

*He told me that, unless he doesn't love me anymore, otherwise, my feeling is what he cares the most. Even though I might not be unhappy about his outing with his fren, what i feel at this very moment is what he cares.

- recalled what i did at The Curve's Kim Gary last Sunday night.  I was very angry and speak very harsh + loud. I know I shouldn't do that. Just because of that very 1 sentence that he replied “不开心的是你”, it triggers my anger. In fact, we both were too tired after the Genting trip.

* He said he was looking at me all the time, watching the way I talk happily about the food on the menu. He didn't talk much cuz he was very tired. out of his expectation, I just get angry in a sudden, and start talking loudly when he asked me why. He nearly shouted at me, but he didn't. and he was thinking to scold me when we get back to the car (which he did not do that).
- Indeed, i know it's seriosly not easy to have tolerate with that sudden anger of my, when all the while he thought I was happy.

* we've been together for nearly 5 years, there's alot that we've been through. *

No comments:

Post a Comment