Sunday, October 5, 2008

ACTZ, I MISS YOU!
just wanna shout as loud as i could!
i really miss you!
misses you so much so much!!
ACTZ, I MISS YOU!
i miss the time when we were together at KL,
i miss the time when we always go shopping together,
crossing the fingers tightly,
walking happily together,
watching movie together.
i miss that every morning seeing your face,
your smile lightens up my everyday.
holding hands we go uni ,
from SPB tower, to Jalan Kasah, and Desa Kiara.
everyday are so precious to me.
i miss the time when i wait for you to finish your class,
coming out and your eyes are on me,
letting me know that i'm the only one,
the only girl that you're looking forward to see.
i miss the time when i finish class,
you're there waiting for me,
walking towards you make me feel that i'm lonely;
knowing that someone is willing to be there for me.
i miss the time when i was sad,
your shoulder will never quit from its task,
holding me tightly in your arms,
ensuring me that i can rely on you.
i miss the time when i was happy,
you are always there waiting me to share;
seeing me smile you will be happy,
i'm glad that you're there to be with me.
i miss the time when i get angry,
u'll try your very best to make me happy;
with every tricks that you had tried,
you say that only food can make me happy.
Now i'm here alone with doggy,
crying alone emotionally,
and nobody is there for me.
No reason for me to cry,
and I guess,
missing you is the only way to explain.
sorry for being unreasonable,
sorry for being busybody.
sorry for making you unhappy,
thanks for accompanying me everynite.
Actz, my dear
i miss you much.
hope the time will soon past fast,
so that i can see you again,
having you is the greatest thing i'd ever had.

1 comment:

  1. hehe.. bao bi.. i miss u too..
    i miss the time when we together as well...
    but i also wish that you could be happy and enjoy the life there...
    dont't miss any chances that can let you go more place and experieance more things.
    i love u as much as you do....
    muackz~~!!!

    ReplyDelete