Saturday, October 4, 2008

3 oct'08 Friday

Class start at 12pm and i start walking to uni at 11:30am. She was a very good lecturer, made this clear and straight to the point. I can easily understand. We learnt the types of TRUST today. after the class finish at 1pm, i go to Lloyds bank, again, to get my account opened. I waited for 30minutes, which was a much more shorter waiting time than Wednesday (i've waited for 4hours= morning 1hour + afternoon 3hours, and get to know that my name in the letter was wrong. It should be Zhu Yun Liang, but not Liang Zhu Yun. The uni.... my~~my~~ as if it was their first time to issue a bank letter. i've filled up my Last name wif Liang, and First name as Zhu Yun... I wonder why will they get it wrong and why does the Bank staff after checking my letter on Monday did not tell me about the mistake. UK?? I tot everything will be better than Malaysia.. sorry to say : OUT OF MY EXPECTATION... well, at the end of the day.. who am i to EXPECT? haha.. )

Around 1:30pm everything were done and i went to GREGGS to buy my savouries for tonite, tmr morning and sunday morning. Then, i walked back to the Uni to attend Company Law class.. If you ask me what was today's Company Law lecture about? i'll just say... i watch YOUTUBE.. haha.. anyway, it added me new knowledge. ''WHAT'S a CORPORATION"... a person says that.. i forgot wat his post is, he says that.. he thks corporation is a kind of business community.. business... dunno wat and wat.. and..

Corporation was said to be the Pathology of Commerce. In the film, they use the Personal Diagnosis Checklist of WHO to analyse the corporations.
1. Callous unconcern for the feeling of others.
2. Incapacity of maintain enduring relationship.
3. Reckless disregard for the safety of others.
4. Deceitfulness: repeated lying and conning others for profit.
5. Incapacity to experience guilty.
6. Failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviours.
Diagnosis of Personality Disorder: Psychopath.

No comments:

Post a Comment