Friday, March 20, 2009

When i humbly come before Him
handed all my burdens and worries
unto His mighty hand
the Lord that never fails me
has once again prove to me
He is there
listening to my prayers


-My jurisprudence coursework has been released. when i received the email, i was very scare. my hands, my feet, my body, i felt very cold suddenly. my heart could hardly breath. I was dreadfully scare, cuz i was afraid that i'll fail it.

I then prayed to the Lord, and i listened to hillsongs.
"Great is the Lord on high... Lift up your hands, open your heart, let the King of Glory come in"
I once again thought of the time when i really bowed down and cried out in tears, asking for God's help. He then blessed me, abundantly.
So, i knelled and close my eyes, following the flow of the song, i lifted my hands, and pray. Astonishing peace falls upon me. I was at peace.

-when i arrived uni, i saw Eilaine, and she told me most of the people failed. I was a bit worry, but i remind myself not to be.

-I passed it, with 48 marks - 3rd class. but there are a few ticks on the 2(2) class. at least, it's the upper range of 3rd class.. thank you Lord.

Amen.

1 comment: