Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pig Dog (in chinese)

After a busy morning, I went to the MALAYSIA POST OFFICE to collect my parcel during my precious lunch time, excitedly.

Not sure whether was that my problem of being forgetful or what, I thought I could get my parcel easily n smoothly from "their" hands. So, I chose to go to the PosOffice before I go home for lunch.

I went to PosLaju counter 2, and I was the 2nd in the line. the person in front of me, being one of "their" kind, did not bring the F***ing 'SORRY NOTE' nor did he have the tracking number with him. With only his VERY SPECIAL name, being the very ONE & ONLY name in Malaysia, he thought the ADVANCE TRACKING SYSTEM could track his MEGA PARCEL.

I waited for about 15 minutes, listening to the BRILLIANT conversation n watching the lady GRACEFULLY flipped through the "seemed-to-be dirty" parcels. 

there was a "GENTLE"MEN sitting just next to this counter 2 with nothing to do but his lovely computer games, did not even offer any help.
Not sure whether it's my problem of putting too much hope on this Government-fed "gentle"men or what,  when i saw that he could just sit there and continue with his computer game, I forgive his insensitivity in realizing the need of help of that lady and  I naively thought that I could ask for his help to find out my parcel first, instead of just waiting at there!

So, I approached him and with a BROAD SMILE, I said : "Encik, bolehkah kamu tolong carikan parcel saya? saya kerja masa. saya perlu pergi kerja".

Still clicking on his mouse, he said: " biarpun saya dapat parcel tu, kamu masih perlu sign di kaunter sana. Jadi, beraturlah di sana."

F you bast***! If you could just remove your UHU glue-sticked fingers from the mouse and get your heavy ass moved a lil' bit to the  "garbage-like" parcel mountain which is just, for God's sake, 1 step from you, you could help to SAVE ppl's TIME!!!!!!!!! Don't you know that!!!!!!!!!

and please! Although i'm not working in post office, don't think that i'm as stupid as you to not know that POS LAJU, this time for human's sake, with TRACKING NUMBER needs signature upon receipt!!!!!!!!!!!!
His brain just couldn't function to think that he could just get the parcel and put at the counter 2 (if he is not willing to do the  EXTRA HARD WORK of passing the receipt paper to me to put my signature on it), then i could just sign it when the lady and the uncle has settled their issue there, without having to waste another 10 more minutes to wait for her!!!!!!!!!!

And so............ here's what i want to say to these "kind" of Government Servant:
"just because you don't eat pork doesn't give you the privilege to be lazier than the pig..
just because you cannot touch dog doesn't give u an excuse to be stupid than the dog.."
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment