Sunday, September 28, 2008

the day i leave to uk

At KLIA before I leave to UK


23Sept2008 Tuesday
This morning, we woke up early cuz i need to go to Wisma MCA to get my UK visa. It's finally ready for collection. And so, Tonight i'm going to UK. :( Actz was suppose to go to college, to check something. But seems I'm leaving tonight, he decided to accompany me to do my thgs.
We went to KL Central by cab cuz we hafta withdraw money and then go to Wisma MCA by LRT (Ampang Park Station). It took about 30minutes to get it and while i'm waiting for my turn, i received a msg from Actz (he was wainting for me downstair at Secret Recipe), saying that 'the meatball spaghetti looks delicious'. Haha.. we both were hungry.
HOwever, we hafta go to the MSL travel agent office to endorse my ticket for tonight. So, we went to PWTC there... Janet also. We waited quite long as well. In fact, we could be 3 times faster but bcuz of a fren. she has 2 tickets need to be endorse but juz couldn't wait for her turn. keep wanting to squeeze in with us and make the whole process god damn long. PEOPLE, HAVE YOU EVER LEARN TO QUEUE AND WAIT FOR UR TURN!!!! juz get so frustrated!!!!
Well, After the agent re-issued the ticket, they ask her to change the date of return. stupid. only the process of re-print the ticket it ard took 20 mintues. when they get the ticket they stil wanna ask ppl to re-print it??? my goodness. I juz ask the agent to give me mine and i leave as fast as i could.
we then went to midvalley and ate Little Taiwan. Actz was unhappy cuz i ordered the wrong meal for him. :( sorry. then we went to Post Office to post the documents and my HP back to Tawau so that melissa can use it. Then, we went in to Jusco to buy some biscuits and Mr.Potato so that Actz can eat it when he wants.
We went home after that, and watched 1 episode of Jia Hao Yue Yuan and then bath.
my luggage was packed but it was 35kg when i weight it.. so i was force to take out alot of things. and it became 31kg. Who knows.. when weight it at the airport, it was only 26.4kg!!! gosh!!! wasted!
When we were at the airport, we ate KFC as i really wish to eat it long long ago. Actz accompany me until 11:30pm , which is until i go into the boarding hall.
Will c you 8mths later... Don't forget to come to Newcastle!! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment