Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday~

dad sent out my certified copies of certificate to the Legal Profession Qualifying Board. Thanks alot daddy... love u~ muackz~~ :)

our brunch was 黄酒鱼片米粉汤。。。Actz says he likes it... :) thanks for appreciating the food i cook, dear~~ hehe

3pm tutorial, got there on time. when i got in the class, Aiwee and Anne was looking at me, whispering and laughing to themselves. So, i asked them wat were they laughing about... they said, they were talking about me.. and they think i have a good body shape, 前凸后翘 was the word they used... thanks buddies... :) and anne said to aiwee that, sure i'll be happy if they tell me so... lol...
well, i dun mean to show off or wat by writing this out, i just wanted to remember that.. thr were frens complemented me... n i'm happy.. hehhe...

we planned to go Sunway Pyramid's REDBOX next wednesday... they invited Gary... hope he wont go... lol... alrite.. i know i'm mean... sorry.. :P

Actz had Subway wif Aaron, so he wasn't hungry but i was!! wanted to go Secret Recipe, but since it rains, so i decided just to have my TUNA biscuit at home! i LOVE my Tuna biscuit.... seriously... makes me sense the presence of mom... :) hehehe..

Dinner was Mee Sedap + last nite's Western Nestum Shrimp... taste good! :P

*chat wif Janet tonite... quite some time din catch up with her dy*

1 comment: