Thursday, November 12, 2009

10 Nov'09

Woke up at 11:15am,
after we're ready,
we went to main block to take pic for my CLP exam application.
after that,

Actz brought me to eat :



干捞板面




鱼滑粗米

he wanted to bring me there long time ago
but we just can't find a suitable time
finally
we made our way there

the food were delicious
though the place was hot!
it was the shop located downhill of SPB tower
where we used to stay

after our brunch
we drove around the place
we both simply enjoy the feel of
driving around those taman
looking at the big & nice houses
thinking how would our house looks like
in the future

somehow
we have this mutual understading
our house dun need to be huge
as long as it can fits in the 2 of us
maybe
if God blesses us with children
we just need a house that can fit in our family
yet
we'll make it nice
we love glasses
modern looking house is our dream house
dun need to be too big
just hafta be cosy
a house
which can make us
a home
the Lord our God
will be the head of our family
so that we will be blessed.

=)


after driving around,
cooled down our body temperature
we went to Midvalley to take KTM
I need to go to Menara Tun Razak to pass up my form
passed by the Kuala Lumpur train station
which is the KTM station that we always saw
but wonder how the inner side of the building looks like
sweat alot
for us to get to Menara Tun Razak
because of this Malaysia weather
the building isn't far from the train station
just that the weather here
made us feel that it's soooo far..
we were missing the UK weather

when we head back to Midvalley
we took the wrong KTM
ended up stopping at Angkasapuri
we saw THE GARDEN's logo
wondering why the train is so far from the building
we then realize that we shouldn't have jump out this train
the train to Midvalley would be the coming one
waited for quite some time
to get another train to KL Sentral
btw
found this interesting pic
it seems like we're not the only one
who is not satisfy with KTM service



KTM= Keretapi Taktau Masa


cancelled our plan to watch movie
because we just dun feel comfortable
with the stickiness
so we decided to go home and take a bath
i cooked Barley again last nite
Actz says he wants to have Barley
that i cooked on Monday
I used the purple leave that mom brought me
to cook with the Barley
it's good for people like me

We went to Tropicana City for dinner
we always wanted to try the
EAT n RUN
chicken chop rice
well
it was
so so only~

Actz wasn't feeling well
he got headache
at first i tot it was just because the weather
as i was also a bit headache in the afternoon
at night
he got a bit fever
he then told me that he wasn't feeling well since morning
i asked him why din he tell me
if he told me
i wouldn't have asked him to acc me to walk so much
now he makes me heartache
but he says that
if he'd told me
he knew that i won't let him acc me
but it is necessary for me to get my things done by today
he would be heart pain + headache
if i went alone
=)
i massaged his head for him
using the technic i used on mom when she got headache
n he felt much better
suddenly
he asked me whether i'm hungry
he wants to bring me out for a drink
i was wondering y he asks me so
since he's not feeling well
he told me that
he wanted
for a long time ago
to bring me out for drink at late nite
at 1-2am
but i always reject him
he thinks it might be fun
to go out with me in the middle of the nite
*i'm happy, cuz there's smthg he initiated to do with me
at least, not smthg that he wants me to decide.
glad that he tells me his feeling*

=)

love u
Meatball zai
hehehe



No comments:

Post a Comment