Friday, November 20, 2009

summary..

18 Nov'09

-went to Sunway Pyramid to sing K with Anne, Aiwee and Ker Wei. It was really fun, cuz i feel comfortable to be with them.. can get along well with them.. they're really nice ppl!
- Actz sent me thr, had his Secret Recipe & Starbucks...
- after 3 hours' fun, it's time to go home
- start listening to those.. 'not slow / down' songs...
- to meet aiwee's prediction, here's wat i'm gonna say...
 1. anne said i have a sweet voice
 2. ker wei said my voice sounds like Fish..
lol.. and Tank's song ruin my voice (up up up the key)... lolz... this she did not predict that i'll write it down... ahahaha

me and anne

me and Aiwee



 

 
me, aiwee & ker wei

- went to True Fitness to do some exercise at night, after dinner at home. cuz i'm gaining weight.. >.< hate it!! y can't just maintain or lose weight... y must gain!!! too happy ridi perhaps... izzit a good news or a bad one? hmmmm...
- tot i lost my MP3, can't concentrate on doing exercise...
- after shower, went to Ali Maju for 3 layers Tea.. n seriously.. i'm addicted to it! + Burger + Nasi Goreng Kampung... (how am i gonna lose weight like this??)
- Actz told me his plan for tmr.. and i anticipated it!

19 Nov'09
- woke up at 11am, got ready n was very excited.
-went to HELP for a while n then have breakfast at downhill of SPB Tower, and back to HELP again..this uni really sux...
- due to the inefficiency of the Uni, we were 'trapped' in there until 2:45pm. delayed our plan to KL...
- had some misunderstanding with Actz, ended up not so happy... something that i said makes him feels bad, n something that he did makes me feel sad...
well, which couple doesn't hv conflicts, rite? but this time it took quite a few hours for us to reconcile.. even after my class he's stil not so happy...
at last, i told him my feeling n we apologized to each other..  so now, we're fine... thanks God..~~
-dinner at Ali Maju, 3 Layers Tea + nasi goreng kampung, Actz ordered Nasi Lemak Ayam...






No comments:

Post a Comment