Thursday, September 25, 2008

1st day in Newcastle.

I've arrived at Newcastle today (24 Sept 2008, local time 12:10pm). I stil can't feel that i'm in United Kingdom. I still can't believe that i'm finally here to study. I thought I'm in USA, like last dec, for holiday.

The schedule of the flight was KL (depart: 12:55am, 24Sept 2008) - Dubai (depart: 7:20am, 24Sept 2008) - Newcastle (arrive : 12:10pm). when we arrived at Newcastle International Airport, at the UK Border, we hafta let them check our passport. Koh Yen Yang and Crystal was there waiting for us. from Airport to the place we live, it cost GBP 15.

The house was very very messy as it now being refurbish. The room I chose is located at the 1st floor (with a ground floor). It was very very messy, too. I spent the whole night cleaning up the place. AFternoon, we went to the Uni trying to enrol our sebject but we din bring the result transcript and fail to enrol. :( then, we went to the town, and there was a Foot Locker shop. I was very very excited as I knew that there might be some AJs that Actz like. However, they were hungry and so, didn't manage to go in. Dear, don't worry. sure i'll help you to get into the shop and check out whether they have the "SEA GLOW" or your AJs. :)

We had our lunch at a chinese restaurant. It cost GBP48 for 5 person but me and Janet do not need to pay. :)
AFter that, we went to Wilkinson, quite far actually but luckily the weather is cool. If we're in Malaysia, I guess this will never happen ( I mean, walkgin for such a long distance). We took cab back to home and it cost GBP 5. At Wilkinson, I bought a purple glass, 2 pillows and 1 doublebed size quilt and a quilt cover which cost a total of GBP 21.65.

when we get home, we start to clean up the rooms. Throw all the unwanted things that was left behind, and I vacuumed the carpet in my room.. it's so hard to be cleaned.

I;m Exhausted now. I miss you, Actz! Doesn't feel good to do things alone. I need you to be here... Miss you badly.

I pray that everything is fine with you and my family.

(Malaysia time 7:07am , 25Sept 2008)
(UK time 12:06am, 25 Sept 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment