Monday, September 15, 2008

9 Sept' 08

Actz has class this mornign, and i went to Wisma MCA alone to apply my visa. from Desa Kiara to Wisma MCA, costs RM15 and from there to KPD A, RM9... not too expensive lar..haha..
I saw Eva there and talked with her..

The person told me i have to wait minimum 7 working days and maximum 15 working days to get my visa. when i heard that, i was ... BLANKED.... i can't listen wat was she trying to tell me and wat was in my mind was " WAT!!?!???!!?!? minimum 7 WORKING DAYS??!?!?! MY GOD!!!"

i don't know what to do. i asked her wehther there is any way to make it faster she say "NO WAY!" God, please help me!!!

After i get out from there, i went to Wisma Help to do the withdrawal thingy. Janet and Fei erh were there. then, went to KPD a to wait for Actz. we went to pavilion and watch Zohan, quite funny and when we wne to sg. wang, we found a shop, selling second hand stuff, got AJs... Actz paid RM50 deposit for the AJ 1... and the original AJ 1 was RM1500..

today, i wore the dress Actz bought for me as my birthday present last year.

Dear, i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment