Monday, September 15, 2008

3 years 7 month

(13 Sept'08 saturday

today is our 3 years and 7 month anni~~ hehe (but Actz was a bit sick today.. sore throat + flu)
we din go anywhere today, just stay at home and tried to clean the room, but the vacuum wasn't working well.

at night, we went to TTDI with Bah cuz they wanna watch football.we were there from around 7pm till 2am.I watch the "ming zhong zu din wo ai ni"... we ordered 1 tomyam meehoon, 1pattaya fried rice, 1 milo ice and 2 honey lemonade, 2 chicken wings... (these are the things me and Actz ate, not include Bah)

when we moved out to the open space area, Actz sit opposite me. He said i look pretty,... :) so happy. and he touched my face, pinch my nose.. :) ( Bah was there) I felt so blissful.. hehe... cuz never expected him to do such things when there were someone around~~
hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment