Monday, September 15, 2008

8 Sept'08 Monday

This morning I woke up quite early cuz there were many things i've gotta do. Mom cooked the abolone oat porridge. It taste good. and i made myself a glass of papaya milk. SOOOOOOO full...
After that, Amos accompany me to SK LO's clinic to have the Hepatitis A and Meningococcal injection, and to take my blood test report.

After that, we went to look for dad to get my things and then went to ICE WORLD to wait for mom's colleague to sent us the Land Title. after we get it, we went home and i start to type in those msgs which are in my hp into my laptop, cuz gonna let Melissa use the phone after i leave. So good.. i need to wait until dunno how old to have my own hp.

when Sasa came home from school, i cook the maggie and mic with sesame oil and oyster sauce. She love it very mcuh!!! :) we went up to our room, and she start to do her revision cuz the next day is her BIG DAY!!!! UPSR!!! i know she can do it very well. :)

we took bath together at 3:20pm and was ready to go at 4:20pm.. dad, mom, bro, sis and grandma sent me to airport. waited for awhile, and we prayed, and i went in to the boarding hall. i tot i'll not cry.. who knows.. when i hug my family, tears start to drop..

Dad, I love you! Mom, I Love you! Bro and sis, Love you guys! Grandma and grandpa, Love you!! Ola, Love you!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after 2hours and 45 minutes flight, i arrived at LCCT. Actz was waiting for me there.. :) I was happy to see him, but at the same time, dare not to look at him. the special feeling comes again~~ haha

special night~

No comments:

Post a Comment