Saturday, September 27, 2008


24Sept2008


Today, me, Janet and Crystal went to uni at 10 something to enrol our (me and Janet) subject as we weren't able to enrol it yesterday due to the lack of documents. Since I haven't eat anything from yesterday 3 something, I was verAfter that, we went to city centre. It wasn't so cold today... :). I went to FOOT LOCKER and saw the Air Jordan 1 women.

sooooooooo nice.. i love it.. hhehe.. but dun hv extra money to buy it... I Wanna do part time job!!


Oh my god... I just love it.. Actz, I guess I really know how much u love your AJs... :)



At 2:30pm, we walked back.


I bought a prepaid card today... TALK MOBILE. GBP20 credit. and.. nothing else other than FOOD. Breakfast eat sandwiches (GBP 2.50), lunch eat Ceaser Club, which is bagel with some chickent meat, bacon, tomato and rocket with ceaser dressing (GBP 3) and dinner is Mexican Chicken Pie (GBP 0.99) wif a cup of Nescafe. :)


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Actz

Today, he went to Midvalley wif Sua. Have their dinner at McD and then went to TTDI Plaza to play pool (RM20+ parking fee RM5/h). then, sua went to his house and he "educated" him about his AJs... about 3am then he start to talk wif me..





1 comment:

  1. hihi... haha.. yalo...
    tht jays is really sweet/... how i wish i can send some pound to u...
    hehe....
    love you...!!!

    ReplyDelete