Sunday, September 28, 2008





27 Sept 08 Saturday

This morning I woke up early (7:15am) and talked with Actz thru skype. When the line became limited and no connectivity, I called Melissa's hp but no body pick it up. So, I called home and talk with mom and dad and Melissa.. Miss them much.

After I restart it, it can connect again. So, I chat wif Melissa in MSN and she says that she'll go to play badminton with her fren. Mom and Dad will be alone at home then... I do chat wif Actz, too.

then i went to brush teeth and take bath. After getting done, chat wif Actz again and then went to have my breakfast---- Skimmed Milk and Ham, Iceberg, Tomato with Wholegrain Bread. When I went back to my room, I saw Crystal was in her room and I asked her to bring me to the post office as I need to post the FD Agreement to Amos. I thought it would cost GBP 30++ and so I quickly call Amos. Who knows.. hehe.. the GBP30 is only the insurance coverage. haha The posting cost only GBP 1.24.. hehe

After that, we went to City Centre. I bought a pink long robe and a long sleeve shirt at Primark and that cost me GBP 10. And then we went to Foot Locker, they have the AJ countdown pack 7/16. I was very excited to see that but it's more expensive then USA. It is GBP 199.90 for the whole package. US only USD 310.

Euro Exclusive-- Air Jordan Shoe


p/s: now then i understand how Actz feel when we go for shopping, only he himself is looking at those AJ and I only sit there. Sorry dear...

At Fenwick, I bought the McVities Classic Rich Tea cuz I really wish to eat biscuit.. haha. it's 69p.
then at the Monument Building, I help Actz to buy the England Jersey as it was 80% off. The Jersey is with Lampard's name and numbered 8 (GBP 10.99). I do bought 1 as well cuz it's really cheap (GBP 8.49). After we buy some fruits from the hawker, we went home. (I bought Strawberries- GBP1.60, Pears 6 for GBP1, and Nectarines 4 for GBP1.20. Among these, I share the Pears and Nectarines with Janet.)

We have Fried rice as our dinner. (Rice, port sausage, dried shrimp, egg, Maggie Soya Sauce, pepper, sesame oil, oyster sauce and Nando's Garlic Peri-peri). It taste good!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About Actz.

Today, he also stay at home to upload pictures for his assignment. Unitl around 8pm, he went to TTDI plaza to watch football with Bah. get home at around 11:30pm. Sleep at 2:00pm.

1 comment:

  1. hhehe... bao bi... dun need to feel sorry la... i'm cool with it...
    nothing de ma.. u're girl ma... haha..
    and u also tired ma.. so sit down also good de ma...
    why u guys got nando's peri peri de...
    hehe.. sayang u ya...

    ReplyDelete