Monday, September 15, 2008

7 Sept '08 Sunday

This morning, mom wake me up at 7:15am to get prepared for Sunday service. Mom made Tuna with Cheese in Burger bread. Usually, there's no breakfast in a Sunday morning. :)
I love the songs sang today. They're very meaningful and touching. After service, new friends that me and Amos made during the Friday young adult cell group came to talk with us. They invited us for lunch but we need to accompany our family. The girl which i thk was quite pretty praised me. She said "you look pretty!" Praising one could make him/her happy. hehe~~

Before lunch at the Sabindo's da pai dang, we went to a shop which sell lotsa hair care products to buy hair oil, so that i can bring it to UK. It costs me RM100!!! Mom said she'll give me the money another day.. hiak hiak hiak~~

when we get home, me and Melissa went up to our room as soon as possible to watch the drama (sou shen zhuan). hehe.. then she took a nap and went to tuition again. 4pm something, Peei came to fetch me for a drink at VedaBlu. The day before, she msg me and said "hey, leaving soon, should be accompanying family right? Can give me some time o not 2moro? if not, also nvm, we'll meet in UK." Dunno why, it was a bit touching cuz.. i don't know how to explain but the "can give me some time o not..."

At night, dad called and ask whether i wanna eat AVOCADO~~ hehe.. he bought four big big round roung avocado... hehe but it's not ready to eat yet.

At night, i help sasa to do her face again~~ she said.. " jie jie, faster help me to plug out those blackheads, u're leaving tmr!!" hhee..Love her so so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment