Tuesday, January 6, 2009

29Dec'08

We travelled to Bath at night, juz 15 minutes train from Bristol. We juz had sm tit-bits as our "dinner".. =.=' no food for me... :( my bro ask me to sleep earlier, and we'll have b.fast the next morning. the bathroom of YMCA was very cold, the was cold either. Heater is not functioning!! those who sleep at the lower track was freezing whole night out... (and yea, i was sleeping at the lower track. I put on my gloves, socks, and wore my winter jacket + the blanket) Non of us who sleep at the lower track could sleep well. woke up every hour... lol... sleepless nite.

p/s: i found tat i left my computer charger in Bristol, and i asked janet to bring it back for me.

30Dec'08
early morning, 6am, my bro's fren-chok jia yee wake all of us up. brush teeth, wash face, make up, change clothes, and i'm ready to go for b.fast!!!! I was waiting for the b.fast with great anticipation. expect it to be some hotdogs, fried noodle or watever.. at least, i mean i din expect smthing GOOD.

well.... when we got down, and all we can have for free is cereal + milk + bread + jam.
can u imagine how disappointed it was for me!!! :( I tried to convince myself to sleep early and i'll have a not-so-bad b.fast... and it turns up to be cereal.. :( well.. i stil hafta EAT IT!!!!!!!!!

after b.fast, we went to pack our luggage and ready to check out. one of my bro's fren, a girl (not to mention her name), took so long to put on her contact lens, and make up. for god dxxx ages she din use a contact lens but today she wanna put it on.. hell.. hey girl, do u know tat i'm a person who is lack of patient?!??!?!?!??!!? well not only me.. but all of us were started to get angry... hell.. if u dunno how to put it on, and it's so so so hard for u to put on, can't u juz forget about it? tears were coming out from her eyes thou... =.='
fine.. juz forget about this part... (thr are lotsa things tat i can point out in fact...)

after putting our luggage at the reception, we leave YMCA and start our visitation to famous places in BATH. we went to the Traveller Information Centre, book for the bus to Stonehenge. after that, we wanted to go to the Roman Bath, which we tot we hafta walk for quite a distance. who knows, it was juz opposite the TIC... yeay!!!! Save our time, save our energy, and most importantly, I DON"T LIKE TO WALK TAT MUCH!!! :)

we went in the Roman Bath, we have the 2 for 1 voucher, and with student price (GBP8), we had quite a good price. at least, cheaper than what we expected!! :) praise the lord!

well, in fact, i dun really like to take much pics which i'm not in it... but.. dunno y.. since last dec trip USA, i found tat, i start to take pics even if it's without me inside... and this time as well. cuz i thk it waste the memory of the camera n phone. but now, mayb it's bcuz of u, my dear.. tat makes me wanna take down everythg tat i'd seen, and i wanna share it wif u... really wish tat u're seeing it wif me....

it's quite cold today. and i wore my MNG winter jacket, FCUK scarf, and ROXY ear palm...
however, it's stil freezing cold when we were at Stonehenge... cuz it's near to the sea... and.. i juz couldnt feel my toes... my nose... :(.. dear..if u're here, wil u keep me warm? heHehehe..miss u much.

after Stonehenge, I was very hungry... and i was angry... thanks to the girl again... she can always have her BEST way.. to keep everyone waiting for her.. HELL U! I juz couldn't stand you!!!! going to the toilet, the first one who get it, the last one who get out.. and hell know wat.. she was doing her hair... =.=' using her sunglass ok... this is so ridiculous... she use the sunglass to do her hair which....Hey you, do u know the definition of a SUNGLASS??!?!??!!! there wasn't any SUN in BATH thou, n well.. ppl put the sunglass on the hair, is juz by pushing it up.. and wat she did was.. hell.. i dunno how to describe.. but she juz spent 10 minutes for doin the fxxxing thing!!! and kept all of us, including those who are in the bus waiting.. even the tour guide came to us. and so, can u imagine how much time she took to do her hair?!?!?!?!? if u'll look god damn gorgeous with it, i have nth to say.. but hey.. can u even notice any diff????!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! ish!!!
she's juz challenging my temper!!!

"a hungry man, is an angry man".. well this is suitable for me as well... yea. i know i know.. i'm a lady.. but.. if the reason for keeping me hungry, i can tolerate wif it... but.. if it's waiting for someone who is NOT IMPORTANT FOR ME AT ALL~~~~~i'm not gonna tolerate with it!!!!!
:(

it takes 1 hour to travel back to Bath.... and it takes time to get a place for food... :( at last, we had Fish and Chips...

after tat, get back to YMCA, wait for time past, and get to the train station, go down to London.
we stayed at Hyde Park Inn, 15 beds in 1 room.. 3 level bed..many of my bro's fren was there... i was like a stranger.. i just couldn't get involve easily.. sorry... how i wish i'm a person who can mix around easily.. but i just dunno why i couldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment