Tuesday, January 20, 2009

don't try to change my way of thought, if you don't even give a shit on what is in my mind.

i had have enough of this. i will tolerate with you, when i thk i should. but you know my EQ is not as high as you. i can get frustrated and angry very easily. and when i tolerate with you, don't take it for granted. cuz i wont tolerate too many times.

don't try my patient. when i keep quite, it doesn't mean that i don't mind, juz that i try not to take every small matter so seriously. you don't write diary, fine. i won't force you. you don't wanna give any comment on my blog, fine.. i block u... don't ask me why. cuz I WANNA BLOCK YOU! so what?? huh.. so what!!!!!

this is me. THE ORIGINAL ME! when i care about you, i can be nice to you. when i am happy, i can talk nicely to you. when i am in a good mood, i can tolerate with your bad mood, i can listen to you. and when i am not confidence with myself, start to complain this n that, i'm not asking you to console me. just listen to what am i trying to say. don't interrupt me with "don't think it tat way!" cuz i'm not gonna listen to that. it'll only irritates me, it won't help in ANYWAY!

I AM WHO I AM. i will change for you, when i feel that you worth it. but when i am not happy, and if you can't tolerate with me, soon... i tell u it's gonna be very soon... if things continue like this, we are done.

if one day i don't even give a damn shit on what u say, u better be aware of it. cuz it indicates that everything is over.

IF YOU DON'T AGREE WIF ME, fine.. just get off my way.. don't try to change me or stop.. cuz it wont work. i will change, if i feel like doing so... or else.. NEVER EVER try to change me!

1 comment:

  1. xiao ko...
    why say such hush things o???
    sorry ya... :)
    i love u...

    ReplyDelete