Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I don't like to take nap in the evening, unless you are with me. 'cause i'm afraid of a kind of feeling. The feeling of loneliness, i.e. when i open my eyes, the sky is dark, and i'm alone in the room. I could hardly accept that, when I wake up, you are not by my side. you are only in my mind. I need to know that you are beside me, to feel secure.

Mayb I was too tired just now, don't really know why was I so tired, din really do much things today, I deliberately take a nap at 8:23pm. I knew that if I wake up at 9:30pm, the sky is dark. I'd prepared myself. I thought I wont be afraid of that feeling.
others might wonder, what is so frightening to wake up and have a dark sky. but for me, I'm not used to it. Since young, I'm afraid of that feeling.

When I woke up, it was very very cold. my leg was cold. my laptop was playing Jacky Wu's "三暝三日".

At that very moment, I miss you. I miss you more than I usually do. Suddenly, I feel like i'd lost myself. I was wondering where am I. how I wish that I'm in KL, I'm in your room, I'm in your embrace.

Until then, Janet knocked on my door. Then I realize, I'm in Newcastle.

How I wish--- I could be back for CNY. I could be back and stay by yourside. Tonight, names and money, they are not important for me. Tonight, I don't wanna think of my future, I don't wanna think of what can I achieve in the future.

ALL I WANT IS YOU. not only for X'mas, not only for New Year.
ALL I WANT IS YOU, EVERYDAY.

---I can't live, if living is without you.---


I wonder how could I survive for the next 5 months? I couldn't.... I just wish to be back to kl.
I heard about this thing before. When do you know both of you are prepared to get married.
It is when neither of you can help to restrain yourself from seeing each other, nor can you live without each other.. At that time, you are somehow prepared to get married.
I know you would never agree with this. :) but, I do.

how I wish I'm your wife now. I love you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment