Monday, January 12, 2009

Smile showing teeth, makes my face looks BIG
Smile without showing teeth, my face looks sharper. :)




I went to work last night. Worked at the bar, to replace janet cuz she went to Bham for her IELTS test. It's quite fun making drinks actually. I dun really drink alcohols, and when i was asked to prepare Vodka + Lemonade, I put half glass of Vodka, and the manager nearly fainted... and she asked me, "have u ever drink vodka?" i said, "not really".. hahaha... in fact, DRINK vodka and MAKE a vodka drink, it's totally a diff story, ain't it? So, how am i suppose to know if i'd never make a vodka drink... =.='
I took metro to work. 1.90GBP for return ticket. In fact, i could juz walk in without purchasing a ticket cuz nobody is thr to check thou. but, well, GOD KNOWS. so better don't. :) I ran very fast, in order to catch the last metro. The shoes tat i was wearing, tat i wear to work, it's not good at all. I can't run with it cuz it's too lose, and.. this kind of shoes doesn't suit me actually. Consequently, my feet and calf are hurt. even this morning when i walked to church, i can stil feel the pain.
I din eat much yesterday. I just have a bowl of Mutton Curry with rice at around 3pm, and after work, I ate 3 biscuits and sleep. :) I dun wan my face to look BIG... like a big big mooncake.. =.=' I don't want, thou it's not ugly, but still, I DON'T want.
I bought the AJ 11 on behalf of you at 1:30am, 11 January 2009. :)
Today, after church i came home straightly. Din eat out with erica, cuz wanan save money. :) and i was kinda sleepy. after i get home, i went to cook one of my favourite dish-- BROCCOLI + TOMATO + MINCED BEEF!!! and this time, it taste even better than before! wish to cook for you, my dear. :) Dunno why, everyday i feel like, i wanan cook for you, eat with you, be your HOUSEWIFE.. hahaha... after my meal, i took a nap. ehehehe.. i'm so lazy these days, slacking back. sigh... cannot continue like this. or i wont be able to pass my YEAR 3 and go home with you!
I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment