Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Newcastle-Reading-Cardiff-Reading-Bristol-Bath-London-Newcastle (18Dec'08-2Jan'09)
18 Dec 2008.
i took the 10:40am train to reading, and it took me 5 hours to get thr.. Reading trip wasn't as good as i expected... dun really enjoy it. i bought 1 pink shirt and 1 white jacket.

22Dec 2008
I went to Cardiff today, and.. missed the train that i was suppose to get it, cuz of the fault of the taxi driver.. called him 1hour b4 my train leave.. and tat's why i was late. i took the next train to cardiff, without buying a new ticket.. haHaha.. luckily din get caught. Peei was there waiting for me. The first night, we went to a Japanese restaurant, had a plate of japanese style of fried rice and after taht, Peei brought me to the Bristol eye.. wanted to do the ice skating but was kinda expensive and we decided not to waste money. haHAHa... after we get home, Peei made me the Green Tea tang yuan wif Red Bean paste.

juz found out that Peei is a cousin of kplip.. she never mention it to me... hahaha..

23 Dec 2008
woke up at 11am, and Peei brought me to Cardiff Bay. It was a nice place indeed. went to a building where the Wales Parliament hold their assembly. and we had a cup of Starbucks Coffee before we leave Cardiff Bay. I like the feeling of drinking a cup of fine coffee with a good mate, talking about everything, just anything that we wanted to talk about.

After that, we went to the town, saw many shops having sale... Peei bought me 4 pieces of Millies cookies.. it was very nice. I had spaghetti with meatball as my dinner.

P/S: Babe, how good if you are here, sharing every bit of my happiness. I miss you. :)

24Dec 2008-29 Dec 2008
It's X'mas eve. and today, I'e been in 3 different places. Cardiff, Reading and Bristol!!! As i din bring along my big luggage with me to Cardiff, so i hafta get back to Reading, take my luggage, and then go down to Bristol. in fact, my ticket to bristol will only valid on 27Dec'08, and the station i was suppose to go is PARKWAY. instead of going to PARKWAY, i went to TEMPLE MEAD, which are 2 different stations with 2 totally different route!!!! I was so.... brave to take the risk. cuz the penalty if i get caught is 50quids!!! and when i get out from the Temple Mead station, the guard checked my ticket, and she did notice tat my ticket is for Parkway station, still she let me go. (so kind of u, lady.. :))

waited for a while, and my fren came to pick me up. the house was nice. i like it cuz, it's nice, big, comfortable.. i mean.. u can find the feeling of "HOME".. the bathroom is so WARM!! and this is the best part of ALL... i hate taking shower in cold... i juz love the bathroom!!hahah... and the wardboard was huge! it cost more than 400pounds... can u imagine how nice the wardboard is?? but the other wardboard in the masteroom is even nicer!!! cuz it is with a big big big mirror!!! omg.. i juz like tat house!!! oh oh... another corner of the house tat i like... is the KITCHEN!! the fridge, the stove.. the oven, i like it!!!! the fridge is cool! cuz it's stick on the wall.. i dunno how to describe it, but.. overall, if u juz walk in the kitchen, u can't c where's the fridge, like.. camouflage.. but that the point why i like it.. hahahA.. my future home's fridge should be like tat, but it should be a BIGGER one, with whole bunch of food.. always well-stocked, and NOBODY can STEAL my FOOD!!! provided that i din show them where is my food.. heHehe..
(*omg.. i'm really a good eater.. NICE food can simply make me happy and excited... )

get to know a new fren in bristol, named daniel, housemate of kplip.
(dear, kplip name is khoo pui lip, a fren of mine... in fact, i should say that i knew him since very young, swimming frens... same teacher. he is a cousin of peei. funny person.. and guess wat..he says tat u're handsome! lol... hahAha!!! so happy)

Trip to Bristol din cost me much.. free accommodation, free food, free transport.. wee!!!! thanks, pal..everyone! :) it's a luxury trip btw!! hahaha... meals at COAL, SHANGHAI NIGHT, seafood at Choi San

meet my bro on 29Dec, and walk around wif him and his frens at Cabot Circus... the so-called "largest shopping centre in UK"

No comments:

Post a Comment