Saturday, January 17, 2009

God allows me to have a happy day.
when i woke up this morning, everything started to be nice, smooth and cool
first, it's the matter that i'd cried and worried for quite a while. and finally, it's solved.
--- ACTZ has received the gift i posted him. well, in fact, he should have get it ages ago. the gift arrived even before X'mas!! 15 Dec2008!! but he never keep an eye on the pink paper that the postman left for him. He tot it was just some kind of broucher or whatever.. even he did see his name on it, he is just way too.... i dunno how to say... lazy? clumsy? or wat? i mean, he just didn't bother reading the things on the paper in detail.. =.='
and this, had made me worried for sooooooooooo long... and i cried for it. cuz... i dunno why, few days ago, i cried terribly sad after i'd posted the claim form to Royal Mail. I felt like, the parcel is very pity, stucked in nowhere on this earth, asking for help, hoping that it could reach him or, at least come back to me. But i can do nothing to help it. I know this sounds stupid but i just dunno why.. too emo, i guess.

and well, the second thing is... i went for Property 2 class today. when i reached there, i saw the notice saying that the ppty 2 class has been postponed. well, it was in fact a 7 Nov 2008's notice and just dunno why it is stil there. luckily i didn't go home right away, but stood there for a few minutes. I saw the ppty 2 lecturer, and i asked her whether we are having class today and she say yes........... Thanks God.. for... didn't waste my effort and time of going to class. :)
after class, me and janet walked home. we saw Alvin on the way home, and he sent us back. and this is the third thing that i'm happy about.

the forth thing is.... i didn't plan to attend company law class actually. but, since Alvin is willing to pick me up and send me home again, I WENT~~ :) mayb God knows that i'm lazy to attend class. and.... He just has His way to make me go.. :) thanks GOD!!

Fifth thing is.... I got my pay today!!! i worked last week, from 6pm-12:15am. and my pay is 31 GBP.. not bad.. :)

Last, but not the least, I'm happy cuz I've got you. :) thanks dear... MUACKZ

1 comment:

  1. heheh..
    i so clumsy.... sorry ya dear...
    make u cry and worry so long.,...
    hehe...muackz..

    ReplyDelete