Sunday, February 1, 2009

即使机会只有一半;我也会尽我所能,全力以赴。

was criticized by others: not being aggressive.
well, i know i'd done my best. if i walk fast, how am i suppose to look around and see whether there are plates to be collected? as if i'm shopping? perhaps, yea.. mayb i look like a shopaholic, so what? hahaha.. that's not my prob... i'm borned to look like this.. :)

to replace me? well.. if i am to be replaced, then, i should be. if i'm irreplaceable, who can take my place, rite? mayb i'm just, i mean.. i simply not borned for doing these. :)

IF....being so so so exhausted after work doesn't mean that i'd done my part well n good enuf, what more can i say? as long as i'd tried my best, done my part, i can face myself. God can see what human beings couldn't. HE knows my ability, HE destined my talent, as well as my future. there shall be nothing to be worried about. Amen. :)

P/S: this is just a way, or perhaps, this should be the way to look at negative comments from others. i hope i did it right. rather than being not happy for the rest of the time, i chose a way which can makes me feel better.. no...i mean, to feel GOOD. :) shouldn't have always be sad or feel bad of what people say.
- the evil make up words, the fool multiplies words.

1 comment:

  1. hehe..
    yalo..
    bibi... u settle it well...
    proud of u... :)
    mature liao....

    ReplyDelete