Saturday, February 14, 2009


11 flowers = 一生一世
1 Heart = 一心一意
(this is what Actz gave me on V-Day 2009) :)
dunno why.. i'm satisfied with it.
lol...
felt touched
mayb bcuz he never say this to me?
or i dun rmb he has said it before.
but
at that very moment,
i was very very happy.
that's y i cropped it down,
i wanna rmb it.



been talking about my future "RESTAURANT" with Actz on our 4th Anniversary = 13 Feb 2009
Decided to write a proposal for this restaurant after my exam.
A proposal.... lol.. i'll try my best. I WANT TO OPEN THIS RESTAURANT WITHIN THIS 5 YEARS!

CLP- yea... i want... but that's not wat i like to be...
AJ Shop -- yea.. this is what i want and what i like...
Restaurant--- i'd even come out with my signature dish and designs... THIS IS WHAT I LIKE AND WHAT I WANNA FULFILL!!

i hope dad n mom wont be too disappointed... but well, if it is possible, CLP and the Restaurant... i will try to achieve both.

Decided not to work on tonight, V-Day.
been feelin upset with.. whatever it may be... everythign about this job. dunno why.
Perhaps, if 1 never studies about business managament, they can't manage a biz well.
smmore, when they have a low EQ part-time worker like me... =.='

Discussed about this with Amos, i plan to go to Hull during easter, maybe i can work there, for a month..
this job is perhaps, affecting my mood to attend lectures, which my purpose to be in UK is to complete my studies, not working. thinking of giving up working, until easter. wanna concentrate on COMPANY LAW and EU LAW... oh well... TRUST as well...
other than these, CHURCH!!!!! had not been attending church for weeks... cuz after working on saturday night, it makes me very tired and feel like wanna sleep til the next afternoon.
IF giving up this work could save my academic and my r'ship with God, it worth more than anything else.

NEEDS vs WANTS
i need to make a very clear distinction between them.
i can't afford to fail my year 3.. i need to pass it.
I need to go to church.
money.. is what i want, in order to go on vacation when Actz come.


well.. all these are not important though..
holding on what God has promised.

Psalm 23

The Lord in my shepherd.
I shall NOT be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quite waters,
he restores my soul.

He guides me in righteousness
for his name's sake.
Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.


You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup OVERFLOWS.
Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
forever.


I was too jumpy for whatever things that might happened. whatever it may be, i always use my own effort to solve it, always forgot to rely on the Almighty God. However, he is always there, always solve my problems. things are good, cuz they are all in the hand of God. If he allows it to happen on me, he will surely guide me through it.

Did he ever forsake me? No.. without any doubt. it was me who always doubted His mercy and grace, but He never turn His face away from me.

The True and Living God, i am fearful of You. I adore you.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment