Thursday, February 12, 2009

I was doing my Company Law seminar exercise. Suddenly, i tot of the time when i was stil studying in HELP. everyday after class, either u who wait for me, or i'll wait for you, until we both finish our classes of the day. after that, we might be going home, or we'll be going to Midvalley, 1u, or KL... i miss those time. :)

Particularly, i tot of Sg. Wang 6th floor's porridge. i dunno why. haha.. to get there, we need to wait for U82, and then take monorail to Bukit Bintang. We, or perhaps i'm the one who was so stubborn at first, to insist saving the few cents... after a few mths living there, we gave up this practise, since we no longer wanna watch movie at Timesquare. I love watching movie at PAVILION... i can eat cheesecake, we can go to the supermarket at the ground floor to buy some drinks.. wahaha.. it was so happy..
until a few mths, or dunno since when, i dun really rmb, before i come to UK, we gave up waiting buses and monorail.. hahaha.. we just take a cab to get to pavilion.. lol... YOU LOVE ME SO MUCH.... that you don't wan me to walk so much since i love wearing high heels... this is what i believe... am i right, my dear? :)

You love going to NIKE shop, and the... shop.. at BB plaza that 1.. i forgot wat is the name of the shop.. i love accompanying you to those shops... thou sometimes i might just sit there, or sometimes, i might found some new things of AJ and show it to you.. (i rmb that i found the pair of AJ sandals............ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............i recall the name ridi.. is Al-Ikhsan, rite? i'm so smart.. haha... ) after shopping at KL, we will go to Mama's Kitchen to have our favourite dishes--- 奶油鸡, 清炒芥兰 (these are the must-call-dish) and another dish of our choise-of-the-day. :)

(more memories comes across my mind now)

movies at Midvalley... I love it as well... cuz after that, i can go to my favourite shopping place-JUSCO!!!!! I can buy alot of food.... It's such a blissful thing/ task perhaps, to think of something and cook for you. I'll be very very very happy, when u love the dish i cook.. new things, i love to try... and you are my guineapig... hehehe... but you'll stil praise that it's very nice... and the only one time i rmb that you gave a negative comment, was the mihun i cook for myself when u were sick... u said it was too salty... hehe.. i rmb it til now.. sorry... i dun purposely keep it in heart but, it just doesn't leave my mind.. :)
Metrojaya... you bought me the Guess high heels as 2008's X'mas present... you like to ask me to see those Guess bags... i know you are afraid that i'll be bore when going out wif you while you go and look at ur Nike and Adidas... :) you're cute, dear...
I stil rmb tat i sweared, not to go to Midvalley's Secret Recipe... haha... bcuz of the poor customer service.. SUXXXXXXXXXXX!!!
Jusco's egg tart... i miss it. so nice.

鼎泰丰-a place we went for brunch, few days before i leave to uk. (I rmb tat i was in a very very bad mood, cuz my mom wants me to go to uk once i get my visa, and i knew tat, she was very very hurt cuz she'd put in lotsa effort to try to contact and do lotsa things, so that i'll be able to come to NCL as scheduled. Once again, I hurt my mom, deeply. I felt very guilty. i knew that what she was trying to do, was, and is for my own good. she's just doing her part, but i disappointed her. Stil, she always forgive me, and love me dearly. I love you, and i'm very sorry, mom.. love you so much. )
when my porkchop egg fried rice arrive, i just keep on filling up my mouth with loads and loads of rice. i was crying. and u said ur heart was pain when u saw me eating in that way. Other than my family, dear, i guess you are the first one whose heart will feel pain when i'm sad. you sent my mom a msg, asking her not to force me. I know u were doing it because u were trying to protect me, and i appreciate it alot. just like my daddy, a gentleman like him, rarely shout or scold us, will beat another who was trying to bully my mom in order to protect her.
My daddy is the best! Best-est man ever, is my daddy! 嫖赌酗and xxx.. he is always a good example. mom told me that, when i was young, i'd once said that i wanna get a husband who is like my daddy. cuz daddy is the best. He protects us, he protects mom, he protects our family. and so do you. thanks dear.

One Utama... we went there for mid-nite movies.... not really mid-nite.. nite time movie.. it was fun to watch movie at nite, with you. I rmb that there was once, after we finish the movie, it was about 12am, and all the shops were closed... kinda scary, cuz..i imagined that those shops, those things.... nah... but u were there with me, nothing to be scare about...
For me, you are very brave. you even dare to stay and sleep at home alone- Bravest thing i can ever imagine.. cuz i really cannot sleep at home alone.. NEVER EVER, for me.
Jusco and Giant, my favourite place to shop for groceries.. :) Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are even better.. cuz there'll be tester... hehehe
-i miss the egg tarts as well, and Big Apple's doughnuts, BBQ Plaza, Roti Man, and the restaurant with many magazines, you love the Beef Kuew Teow, and i love waffle world's 4-6pm high-tea menu, which is no longer available.

these memories are so sweet and happy. and i believe, we will soon be happier than that.. will we? hehe..muackz
p/s: i tot of A-level time. i was angry with you, and i walked home by myself, refuse to talk to you, n dun wanna get in to your car. and you just followed behind me, til i get home, and you walked back to get the car and come back to my house, wait me outside my house. I was very very angry with you i guess, or i wont leave you outside.

seriously, i didnt know tat u followed me till home. i really didn't notice about that... i just walk, walk walk walk and walk... i get to know that, until my mom told me. when i asked you why do you wanna go back to get the car, you said :' 我看到天空很暗,好象快要下雨了.我怕等下你不知可以怎样回学校,所以就回去把车驾来." i was very touched, honestly. cuz wat was in your mind, what you tried to do, was for me. and babe, i appreciate it alot.

How am i gonna live, if living is without you...

1 comment:

  1. hmmm.. too many things to say..
    haha..
    dunno wanna say wat 1st..
    xiao ko, it oso remind me alot of good times with u...
    i oso so happy.. sure i take taxi is bcz of u.. hehe..
    after u leave i oso nvr tried egg tart or cheese cake lu.. hehe..
    i love u ya..
    muackz....

    ReplyDelete